CHOCOLATE-CHIP MUFFIN TOPS
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup natural raw sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil or virgin coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, plain yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder,
baking soda and salt. Add liquid ingredients to flour; mix well. Fold in
mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into a lightly oiled, muffin top pan or muffin baking pan.
Bake muffin tops for 20 minutes, add 10 minutes for the muffins.
Makes 1 dozen muffins or 2 dozen (2 1/2 inch) muffin tops.
Recipe posted 5.6.2013