- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, at room temperature
or canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup peeled, cored and shredded apples
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, honey, yogurt and coconut oil until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder,
baking soda and salt. Add liquid ingredients to flour, mix well.
Fold in apples, raisins and nuts.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled, floured 9x5 inch baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
Recipe posted 5.6.2013